Essential Fatty Acids
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) have a part in running virtually every vital system in the human body. Many lack the proper amount of omega-3 fatty acids from their diet, so supplementation becomes important for overall health.
This highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acid softgel contains more than twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as many omega-3 products in a convenient one per day softgel.
- 1400 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Uses EPAX® fish oil, the most clinically documented fish oil in the world
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 448 mg EPA, 308 mg DHA, and 154 mg other omega-3s
- Sourced from cold water fish (Anchovies and Mackerel) off the coast of South America
- One softgel provides more than twice as much EPA/DHA as standard fish oil products
- EPAX® fish oil is certified by Friend of the Sea (FOS) for compliance with sustainable operations, from fish harvesting to finished omega-3 concentrates
- EPAX® has full traceability of fish due to their vertically-integrated company. The company's EcoVision also maintains environmental responsibility in its manufacturing and corporate facilities
- Includes natural IPP non-GMO mixed tocopherols for additional antioxidant protection of the fats
- Molecularly distilled and tested for pesticides, PCBs and heavy metals
- Natural lemon oil flavor
- Ideal supplement for those not eating fatty fish and/or those not getting enough omega-3s in their diet