Essential Fatty Acids
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are required on a daily basis for maintaining optimal health. While the typical diet provides plenty of fats, it generally does not provide the kind of fats required by the body.
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are both classes of fatty acids that are referred to as essential. Providing a supplement that already contains the appropriate balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, the body is able to support cellular, nerve, metabolic, and cardiovascular systems in a more efficient manner.
- Provides a comprehensive blend of EFAs from flax seed oil, borage oil, and fish oil all in one capsule.
- Contains 10 IUs of vitamin E, included as a natural antioxidant.
- Supplies the following specific types of EFAs (per capsule): Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)76 mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 212 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)72 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)48 mg
- Providing the following amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (per capsule): Total omega-3 fatty acids332 mg Total omega-6 fatty acids252 mg
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish.