Who is it for?
Highly researched friendly bacteria supplement especially for women
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 2 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus genus which have been extensively researched and clinically trialled in over 2,500 women around the world.
- Proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora.
- Highly rated and trusted by women in various stages of life.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Suitable and safe to take during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause.
- With over 30 years of research, 'For women' is a trusted friendly bacteria supplement especially for the female intimate flora.
- Alongside taking this product, please also consider lifestyle factors such as diet i.e. reducing your intake of sugar which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts, increasing your water intake and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
- Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 or 90 capsules.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion good bacteria.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.
Instructions for use
- Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as desired or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use 1 capsule a day may suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- Take daily for best results.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For women' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.