Who is it for?7-day course of live cultures for anyone looking for an easy, high quality short-term supplement.Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains from the Lactococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days - 1 sachet per day - or as professionally directed.
- Can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired.
- Available in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Live cultures: Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
Instructions for use
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily with breakfast for a 7-day course, or as professionally directed.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
- Drink, wait and enjoy the benefits.
We highly recommend you take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most consumers take this course once a month. However, it can be taken as often as desired.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'One week flat' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.